Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

You Win Some...

Well, one out of two isn't bad I suppose!

The Karen Millen dress bought off Ebay, it would appear, was just not meant to be.  First of all, the postage was late, and I got a card stating the seller had not put the correct postage on *sigh*.  After paying the fee, and a little bit more wrangling than I thought was necessary, I finally got the seller to agree to refund the extra cost I'd incurred.  Job done.

So I pootled off home (as you do) with my new bargainous Ebay purchase, eager to try on this shiny KM dress that looked pretty nice in the ad... to find that I had, in fact, bought a tent:


Of course, I had the red-eyed blinkers on at this point, and didn't realise that my baps were in the wrong position, so after a mini rant on twitter "mumble mumble mumble Karen Millen, mumble mumble, crap, mumble mumble Tent" I went out - cos I was busy, ya know!?

On my return later, I decided to try the dress on again and see what could be done, and in the process of rearranging bappage to fit in with the miniscule boob-area (KM obviously didn't cater for someone with a slightly more ample bosom when designing this dress) I then managed to break the strap.

So unfortunately, a dress that would have been relatively well presented with a sash round the waist and a bit of bap-rearranging, has now been rellogated to the "what do I do with this" pile.

Any ideas!?

ST

(P.S. No, I wasn't planning on wearing this with the stripy socks, though they do look pretty swish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment